Friday 11 November 2011

The Slow Waltz of the Love2Move Team - Nk 2011

Last weekend we had the Dutch Championships with the Love2Move Team in Almere. Here you see a picture of the Senior couples of the Team. The video shows all the couples in the Slow Waltz and the fans who scream there team to the finals. Enjoy the video.

Vorig weekend was het Nederlands kampioenschap met het Love2Move Team in Almere. Hieronder zie je een foto van de Senioren paren van het Love2Move Team. De video toont alle paren in de Langzame Wals en hun fans die de paren naar de finale schreeuwen.

Love2Move Seniors NK2011
Love2Move Team - Slow Waltz - NK 2011


Previous competition article: Dutch Championship 2011 Ballroom Dancing, top dancing video

Return to main page

11 comments:

  1. Dreamlike!



    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Filip,

    Erg leuk gedaan. Bedankt voor je inspanning en je support het afgelopen weekend.

    Groeten Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I keep waiting for someone to step on their partner's toes! Such grace and fluidity - I really can't imagine doing it myself, but love to watch your videos, Filip. The gowns are so lovely. PS I would never feed a Moose! If I start feeding wild animals, I'll have a zoo outside my door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floor is so crowded, it is a wonder they don't bang into each other more often. Were you in this competition?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder dance provide this group. Really all dancers did good permanence relived from here. I love to group of ballroom dance shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. It so graceful and beautiful to watch. I love the dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, and i loved the movie. What grace and beauty!! Thank you so much for sharing this....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always so amazed how the couples manage to dance so beautifully without dancing on top of the other couples! So beautiful & such skill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy for you. This video was beautifull to watch. And I believe you had lots of fun and happies.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.